|Job Ref: 02186||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Administration, Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Administrator – Bids, Contracts and Tenders (Dublin) – Contract
Kppm are looking to recruit an Administrator to work on Bids, Contracts and Tenders for our client a Multidiscipline Engineering Consultancy who work on a wide range of projects including healthcare, education, retail, hotels, residential, student accommodation, residential care, public entertainment, utility projects, civil projects and many more.
This is a key role within the organisation and the successful candidate will have extensive experience in Bids, Contracts and Tenders.
Duties will include:
· Support Directors in delivering bid proposal & tender for marketing materials
· A professional and disciplined approach to tender project development, preferably within an Engineering Sector.
· Experienced in the preparation of project proposals (technical, financial and legal) and documentation to a high standard
· Experience writing technical documents for public and private sector
· Experienced in local authority bidding practices.
· Excellent Commercial writing skills
· Produce costing information and review bid submissions and suggest changes/improvements.
· Maintain a schedule of all bid proposals.
· Maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Preparing bids, tender and propose responses with the support of the relevant Directors.
· Experienced in the preparation of project proposals (technical, financial and legal) and documentation to a high standard.
· A proven track record in similar role delivering tender projects to time, budget and specification
· You should have the ability to design and deliver tender proposals and not just read methods statements.
· This role would also suit a Bids and Tender professional from a procurement consultancy.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have 5 years+ experience working in professional services industry ideally with 5 years+ of tendering procedures.
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple ongoing deadlines
· Adobe illustrator experience desirable but not essential
· Excellent Word & Excel
This is a Contract for Services role and hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com