|Job Ref: 01945||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €50,000|
Architect – (South County Dublin) – Healthcare Project
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architect to work on Health and Education projects for our client an award winning architectural practice in South County Dublin.
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level Degree qualified Architects preferably RIAI Part III or in the process on becoming Chartered with 8+ year’s experience working as an Architect on large scale Healtcare projects.
· Candidates must be proficient in Revit.
· Must have strong design skills, details and can lead a team.
· You will be required to attend Design Team meetings and Client Meetings.
· Highly motivated with excellent communication & organisational skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
or email email@example.com