|Job Ref: 02220||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural – BIM Manager – (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural – BIM Manager for our client a leading Architectural Practice who are expanding and are seeking to add an experienced BIM Manager to the team. Our client work on Commercial Mixed Use, Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Data Centre and Residential projects.
The BIM Manager will work on a large-scale retail development and can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
Be responsible for developing BIM standards within the office and assist in staff training in the use of Revit as they transition from AutoCAD. In addition to interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, internal and external presentations for new and existing projects through Revit.
Education and Experience
· Successful candidates must be a qualified Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ experience and who can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
· A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally BIM Level 2).
· The successful candidate must have experience in BIM delivery, Developing and managing the BIM process for delivery BIM on both live and tender packages.
· Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
· Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and be a Team player
· Facilitate training of staff across the office
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org