|Job Ref: 02061||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural BIM Manager – (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural BIM Manager for our client a leading Architectural Practice.
This is your opportunity to work with a team of true professionals who are respected in the industry for their amazing design and project delivery in the areas of Commercial Mixed Use / Work Place, Hospitality/ Leisure, Media/Technology, Retail, Residential – Architectural Building Structures and Interiors.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Architectural BIM Manager to work on a large-scale retail development and can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
· Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technicians with 3 year’s
BIM experience with previous experience in retail and commercial projects.
· A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally BIM Level 2)
· The successful candidate will be responsible for overall BIM delivery, Developing and managing the BIM process for delivery BIM on both live and tender packages.
· Candidates must have strong technical skills and be competent producing planning, tender and site-packages.
· Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
· Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and be a Team player
· Facilitate training of staff across office
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org