|Job Ref: 01916||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Contracts Manager (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager (Dublin) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
· Our client are now looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin.
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Degree in Construction Management or related discipline with 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role with a main contractor.
· Candidates must have experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
· You must have an ability to represent the company with clients
· Candidates will need to be proficient in Asta Powerproject Programming.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply: Please contact Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin on: 086-8205038 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.kppm.ie
or email email@example.comApply for this job