|Job Ref: 02439||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Health and Safety Manager (Dublin) – Data Centre Projects
kppm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
· Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
· Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
· Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
· Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
· Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
· Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training. is reviewed and delivered on time.
· Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees.
· Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies.
· Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification with 8+ year’s experience working as a Safety Manager on large scale construction projects.
· This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org