|Job Ref: 02244||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Instrument Design Engineer – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Instrument Design Engineer – Senior Level for our client who provide Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sector.
This position will be based in the company’s office in Dublin and is a permanent or contract position with opportunities for further promotion. Our client will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential.
As a Senior Instrument Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Develop I/O Lists and Instrument Indexes
· Develop schematics, drawings, work instructions/method statements in accordance with best practice
· Preparation of I&C specifications including Tender and Construction packages
· Develop Instrument data sheets and take responsibility of the complete procurement and verification life cycle
· Liaise with sales engineers, project engineers, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
· Complete on the ground surveys of sites as part of overall project design
· Consult with clients, project team and contracts managers to develop a full understanding of technical requirements
· Participate in HAZOPs, ATEX, SIL assessments and Interlock reviews as required
· Familiar with GAMP5 lifecycle and 21CFR Part 11 Compliance
· Review and input into Process and Building Services P&ID drawings
· Ability to complete concept designs for new Control systems and develop strategies to suit customer requirements.
· System Architecture Development and Design
· Automation and Control Systems Scopes of Work
· Construction and Commissioning support on projects where required
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant Third Level Degree with 8+ years in relevant position.
· Familiar with design of electrical instrumentation, control and SCADA systems.
· Competent in Instrumentation design and have ability to work independently.
· Ability to manage a team of Engineers and work as the discipline lead on small to large scale projects.
· Professional approach to work.
· Proficient in the use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
· Working knowledge of Autocad
This is a permanent or contract position and the salary/ rate is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org