|Job Ref: 02099||Recruiter: Hayley Rock|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €|
kppm are looking to recruit a project manager on behalf of our client who offers both Professional Project Management & Design Services and Turnkey Project Solutions for Interior Commercial Fit-outs for our clients. Projects range from 5,000 sq.ft to 30,000o sq.ft typically. Our client is a small team so the correct candidate will report to the CEO and will need to multi-task with a broad skill set that provides a proactive approach to projects. Preferably the candidate needs to have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience capable of working on his/ her own initiative. The position will be on a full-time basis, confidentiality is essential.
1) Project manager in the interior fit-out sector of construction industry. Both contracting based project management and professional based.
2) Strong commercial awareness. Ability to assist in pricing projects and advising on procurement procedures/strategies.
3) Strong ability to plan projects at both Macro and Mirco level. Fully competent use of Microsoft Project or similar planning tools.
4) Lead projects whether Design based or turnkey. Manage and oversee design/information release schedules.
5) Govern several projects at the same time, with Site Manager or Foreman in place on each.
6) Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to lead and manage both client and design teams.
7) Strong working knowledge in building services.
8) Strong ability to assist in writing reports, RFP documents and implementation of site governance procedures.
9) Strong working knowledge of technical specification of partitioning systems, furniture systems and finishes generally.
10) Proficient in all aspects relating to IT Services, telephony systems, comms infrastructure, electrical distribution wiring, ups requirements, security systems.
11) Ability to space plan in conjunction with Architects in the team to produce layouts to client’s requirements.
12) Strong working knowledge of building and statutory regulations, fire compliance, disability access certificate requirements and planning issues.
13) Manage the procurement of incoming comms lines, liaise with utility vendors on behalf of the client on broadband /ISDN lines requirements.
14) Ability to lead and manage subcontractors during construction stage.
15) Chairing client meetings as single point of contact for client during course of the project.
16) Working to tight deadlines for timely production of reports, update information for client.
17) Work closely in all aspects with CEO in relation to project planning, cost control, scope of works and the general execution on project(s).
18) Capable of producing full building due diligence reports, condition and photographic reports etc., as required.
19) Be aware in conjunction with quantity surveyor of the commercial aspects of projects.
20) Be familiar with contents and oversee handover documentation, safety file, certification etc.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org