|Job Ref: 01938||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Design Engineers – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a number of Structural Design Engineers – Senior Level (Dublin) for our client who work on a wide range of projects including healthcare, education, retail, hotels, residential, student accommodation, residential care, public entertainment, utility projects, civil projects and many more.
You must be a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy.
You will deliver a range of projects across a wide range of sectors including:
· Undertaking structural design elements for major projects
· Working closely with principal designers to lead Structural Engineering Design
· Managing the production of drawings and reports and preparing and coordinating structural specifications
· Supervision and coordinating the work of staff
· Work with Engineers of other disciplines
· Attending meetings and communicating with clients to establish their needs
· Managing project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
· Providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have an Engineering degree, ideally at Masters level with 8 – 10 year’s experience.
· Membership of an appropriate professional institution (ISstructE or ICE), and have achieved Chartered status
· Demonstrable buildings-focused structural engineering design experience
· Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on major and/or complex projects
· Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
· Proven experience of undertaking steel and concrete design to Eurocodes, using structural analysis software where appropriate
· Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
· Experience leading teams on multi-disciplinary projects
· Ability to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
· Ability to quickly develop successful client relationships
Desirable Skills Knowledge
· Design experience of working on commercial, residential buildings
· Experience of working with existing buildings
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org