|Job Ref: 02876||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Architect/Associate for our client an award-winning international design practice with a team of creative professionals offer forward-thinking architecture, masterplanning, design management, interior design, wayfinding, visualisation and BIM expertise across a diverse array of building typologies.
They are a market leader in the field of transportation design and have an extensive portfolio of work throughout the education, leisure, hospitality, healthcare, retail and workplace sectors.
• Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage;
• Tasked with delivering high-quality projects using your vast experience and technical knowledge;
• Development of client relationships;
• Developing good relationships.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must be an Accredited member of the RIAI or RIBA Architect, with ideally a minimum of 15 years’ experience.
• RIAI member.
• HSE healthcare experience on Acute Hospital projects up to €20m value
• Experience of role of Employer’s Representative under the Public Works Form of Contract (GCCC) particularly PW-CF1.
• Experienced Design Certifier/Assigned Certifier. REVIT knowledge.
• Good design skills
• IT skills.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org