|Job Ref: 03053||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin & Kildare|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Engineer – Dublin & Kildare
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer in (Dublin & Kildare) for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
• Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Design Teams.
• Review detailed design, critique and communicate with designers to ensure adequate design is available for construction.
• Coordinate the development of design from designer’s details to approved workshop drawings or technical information from subcontractors.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards and implement quality control procedures and project specific procedures.
• Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
• Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
• Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
• Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
• Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
• Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure program targets are achieved.
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Maintaining the site records and records of discussions/meetings with designers and subcontractors.
• Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work and contractual awareness.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a third level degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
• Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
• Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
• Excellent communication skills.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
• Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com