|Job Ref: 03408||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Wexford|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Purchasing Processor (Wexford)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Purchasing Processor for our client a Building Services Engineering Contractor to join their expanding team. The position is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in the South East.
· Raising purchase orders and reconciling orders from purchase to delivery.
· Dealing with internal & external purchasing related queries.
· Liaising with suppliers & maintaining key supplier relations.
· Coordinating with colleagues cross departmentally.
· Price referencing, stock forecasting & procurement of goods.
· Paper and electronic file management and archiving.
· Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
· Procurement experience with a knowledge or background in HVAC industry or construction highly desirable.
· Handling requisitions, sourcing best value highest quality materials, equipment & services.
Education & Experience
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Highly motivated and capable of working on their initiative.
· Proven IT skills, MS word/excel/outlook essential.
· Excellent organisational and self-management skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks & to specific time frames.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work in a pressurised environment & with individuals at all levels of the business.
· Experience working with suppliers and purchasing desirable.
· Creation of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm on 086 0438665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com