|Job Ref: 03303||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior level Architect ‘s (Dublin City Centre)
Kppm have an opportunity for Senior Level Architects who are looking for career progression with a leading city centre Architectural Practice.
These are leading roles for individuals who are capable of running their own projects.
Diverse award winning projects including large scale Residential schemes / Apartments and Modular Buildings, Hotel, Conservation and Data Centre projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding practice and grow your career in a great City Centre office location with Luas transport links, secure bike parking with changing / shower facilities available. Our client is open to a hybrid working model with office based / remote working.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be 3rd level degree qualified Architects with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working on large scale projects including: Residential, Apartments, Hotels and have an interest in progressing their careers to work on hi tech or have experience working on Data Centre projects.
· The successful candidates will be fully proficient and experienced in Revit and BIM coordination, including daily management of BIM projects.
· Must be capable of running projects.
· Highly motivated with excellent communication & organisational skills.
· On site experience an advantage
· Team players with an ability to lead a design team and work with anyone involved in the process of building design and delivery.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org