|Job Ref: 02066||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect – (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architect for our client who work on leisure, retail, residential and commercial sectors. You will be responsible for the compilation and production of planning, tender, building control, construction drawings, and documentation.
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level Degree qualified Architects with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as an Architect on leisure, retail, residential and commercial projects.
· Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
· Must have strong design skills, details and can lead a team.
· You will be required to attend Design Team meetings and Client Meetings.
· Good working knowledge of current Irish building and statutory regulations.
· Highly motivated with excellent communication & organisational skills
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com