|Job Ref: 02523||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect (RIAI) – (Dublin) – Commercial and Industrial Projects
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architect (RIAI) – for our client a leading multi award winning international Architectural Practice who provide the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling with a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Commercial, industrial, Healthcare, Educational and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a personable, highly articulate and charismatic individual
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be qualified Architects with 5+ years’ experience on Commercial and Industrial Projects.
· Must have experience in job running and construction stage.
· Candidates need to be registered Architects with the RIAI or RIBA.
· Proficiency in CAD and REVIT.
· Characteristics will include architectural and artistic ability, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, understanding of materials, technical skills and vision.
· You must be able to convey your architectural ideas and concepts to the team and the ability to direct the team to have them realised with reasonable efficiency will be considered more than adequate.
· Team players with an ability to lead a design team and work with anyone involved in the process of building design and delivery.
· Strong communications skills will be of high importance, particularly in the engagement with clients or potential clients.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com