|Job Ref: 02221||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect (RIAI) Part III – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architect (RIAI) Part III – Senior Level for our client in Dublin.
Our client is a leading Architectural Practice who provide the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling with a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Healthcare, Education, Commercial Mixed Use, Retail, Hotel and Leisure and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a personable, highly articulate and charismatic individual
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be qualified Architects with 15+ year’s experience leading large projects in Ireland and Internationally in the areas of residential and commercial mixed use.
· Candidates need to be registered Architects with the RIAI or RIBA.
· Candidates should have exceptional architectural design skills demonstrated by completed projects in the medium to large scale range within the education, commercial office, mixed use and residential sectors and in the associated areas of urban design.
· Proven leadership skills in addition to design skills would be highly advantageous and could potentially lead to a career path for such an individual to Director Level in the short to mid-term.
· Proficiency in CAD, BIM and other presentation packages would be an advantage.
· Characteristics will include architectural and artistic ability, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, understanding of materials, technical skills and vision.
· You must be able to convey your architectural ideas and concepts to the team and the ability to direct the team to have them realised with reasonable efficiency will be considered more than adequate.
· Team players with an ability to lead a design team and work with anyone involved in the process of building design and delivery.
· Strong communications skills will be of high importance, particularly in the engagement with clients or potential clients.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com