|Job Ref: 02419||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect – RIAI Registered (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architect – RIAI Registered for our client to develop recent commissions on hotel, residential, retail, masterplanning, education and office projects.
We are looking for highly motivated energetic people with excellent communication, design and detail skills and the ability to manage projects through all stages. Our client is a busy studio with many innovative new projects developed in partnership with their award winning interdisciplinary teams.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be on / eligible for the RIAI Register of Architects – with a minimum of 3 years Post Professional Practice Examination experience.
· Be Applicants should have a passion for architectural design, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy working in motivated team environments;
· Have relevant cross sector experience in design development, detailing and contract management experience;
· A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation;
· Have excellent CAD, Photoshop and InDesign skills – as the first BRE accredited BIM practice in Ireland, a ‘REVIT Certified Professional’ qualification is desirable but not essential (Revit training will also be provided).
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org