|Job Ref: 03491||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect RIAI – Semiconductor Projects (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architect for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
• Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
• Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction)
• High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
• An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation
Education & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience with Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
• You must have experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English level – written and spoken,
• Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
• Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Familiar with BCaR.
• Self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com