|Job Ref: 02845||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect – Senior Level (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit Architects for our client a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers working together to create outstanding ‘places for people’.
You will have a unique opportunity to design and deliver a diverse range of high profile designs across the hotel, retail, education, healthcare, workplace, aviation and residential sectors
• Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage;
• Tasked with delivering high-quality projects using your vast experience and technical knowledge;
• Development of client relationships;
• Developing good relationships.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must be an Accredited member of the RIAI or RIBA Architect, with ideally a minimum of 8-10 years post part 3 experience;
• Have proven experience, with a track record in the successful design and delivery of complex, high quality projects across a range of sectors;
• Have a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience and good knowledge and experience of design.
• Have relevant experience of new building or creative reuse in the sectors above;
• Be an excellent team worker, willing to take responsibility and capable of working under their own initiative;
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills ;
• Excellent visualisation skills;
• Demonstrate a proven track record of participation in design competitions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org