Architect – Senior Level – Healthcare Projects (Cork)
kppm are recruiting for an Architect – Senior Level for our client in Cork an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
Our client works on Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Educational, Industrial and Public projects.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architecture with 8+ years post qualification experience with a strong experience on Healthcare projects.
· Excellent BIM and REVIT proficiency
· Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as passion for architecture and design.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com