|Job Ref: 02575||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architect – Senior Level (Dublin)
kppm are recruiting for an Architects – Senior level for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
Education & Experience
Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architecture with 5+ years post qualification experience with a strong construction / commercial background.
· Excellent AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency
· Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Past experience working on large scale complex projects is desirable, with respected design studio experience advantageous.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as passion for architecture and design.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org