|Job Ref: 02520||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architects/ Architectural Technologists – Site Based (Dublin) – New Children’s Hospital Project
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architects/ Architectural Technologists – Site Based on the New Children’s Hospital Project (Dublin) for our client a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists working together to create outstanding ‘places for people’.
We are seeking several high calibre qualified Architects/ Architectural Technologists to join a site based architect team that are overseeing the construction of the New Children’s Hospital. We are looking for highly motivated people with excellent communication, technical design and detail skills.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree and a minimum of 7 years post graduate experience.
· Must have cross sector experience in technical design development, detailing and job running.
· Have excellent CAD, MS Office/ Excel skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Revit skills are desirable but not essential (Revit training will also be given to successful candidates).
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org