|Job Ref: 02545||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
ARCHITECTS (Conservation Projects) Dublin
Suitable candidates be degree qualified Architects preferably: RIAI PART 111 Qualified with 3 years conservation project experience.
It is also preferred for candidates to have a postgraduate qualification in building conservation and or 2 of the 3 years conservation project experience (Historic Buildings and or National Monuments)
Main duties responsibilities:
· Support the Design Team Leader in the delivery of assigned projects.
· Prepare Statutory Submissions including Planning Permission, Fire Safety Certificate, Disability Access Certificates.
· Prepare feasibility studies, reports, preliminary design concepts and presentation drawings.
· Assist the Design Team Leader in the preparation of a detailed programme for the design of the project.
· Carry out site surveys, evaluate implications, and in liaison with other members of the Project team, undertake revisions as may be required to meet with agreement from the Client.
· Prepare developed scheme designs for client presentation and planning approval.
· Assist the Design Team Leader to develop the design within the approved brief, budget and timeframe.
· Develop Tender Documents and input into Procurement Process.
· Assist the Design Team leader to complete the architectural design, detailed design, general arrangements, planning application report and drawings, access and use certificate report and drawings, fire safety certificate report and drawings, construction drawings, schedules, specifications, preliminaries, design reviews, access audit, fire safety document drawings, Green Building Audits, BCAR 2014 compliance procedures, assessments of safety, process audits etc. up to tender stage and provide all information necessary for the completion of the tender and contract documentation.
· Co-operate with the PSDP and the PSCS.
· To ensure that all drawings, specifications, schedules, or other documents necessary for the construction contract are completed and are fully coordinated, are in accordance with the approved brief.
· Act in full compliance and in accordance with the professional requirements of the Building Control Amendment Act 2014, including co-operating with the Design Certifier and the Assigned Certifier.
· Administer construction contract including supervision of site construction, carrying out of Assigned Certifier role, agreeing final account, managing client handover and the defects period.
· Manage Design Team from project inception to completion.
· Provide general advice to colleagues and team members, Government, public Agencies and Clients on architectural, conservation, maintenance, design, construction and related matters.
· Assist in Building Appraisals and development of client brief.
· Comply with relevant legislative codes, latest trends appropriate to building design and public procurement requirements.
These are ongoing rolling contracts from 1 to 3 years offered on a Fixed term (renewable) PAYE Staff basis – Salary or on a Ltd Company Contract FOR Services Basis – Hourly Rate.
For further information or to apply in strictest confidence please contact the team working on these roles:
Team Member Email Address: Phone Number:
Tom Doyle email@example.com 086 8205038
Paul Sinnott firstname.lastname@example.org 086 0438665
or email email@example.com