|Job Ref: 02616||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architects – Various Levels (Dublin)
kppm are recruiting an Architects for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
· Architects with 3 to 5 year’s post qualification experience.
· Architects with 5+ year’s experience
· Project Architects with 10+ year’s post qualification experience. (Associate level, emphasis on design and needs to already be in a role leading a team)
Education & Experience
Suitable candidates must have a degree in Architecture and CAD and Revit proficiency required
· Strong design ability and technical skills
· Good organizational skills and a diligent approach to work
· Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
· Excellent collaborative and communication skills, as well as a passion for architecture and design
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org