Architectural Designer – Semiconductor Projects (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Designer for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
• Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
• An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation.
• Perform necessary Architectural and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of Architects/engineers and designers.
• Under the direction of a Senior Architect, produce design packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, electrical and process to develop designs.
• Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
• Provide technical support and assistance to Architects.
• Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
• Perform field activities such as field surveys and design verification.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior designers on a project-by-project basis.
Education & Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level qualification with strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Suitable candidates must have 5+ years design experience with Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
• Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English level – written and spoken,
• Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
• Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• You will be self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org