|Job Ref: 02570||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin & Cork|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Revit Technologist (Dublin and Cork)
Opportunities have arisen with our client for their Dublin and Cork offices. Our client is one of the Top established and renowned Irish architectural practices with offices in Dublin, Cork and various locations throughout Europe.
They work on large scale Industrial Sector: Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Datacentre projects also large scale Commercial Mixed use projects for multinational clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to strategically progress your career with a multi-award winning architectural practices and the opportunity to work on some outstanding projects with a professional team who will support you throughout your career with them.
Suitable candidates will have as a minimum:
· Qualification in Architectural Technology, with 3 – 8 years’ experience working in an Architectural firm or similar organisation.
· Strong Revit skills are essential, and site experience is advantageous.
· Professionally qualified Architectural Technician with professional experience in complex projects.
· Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations.
· Experience in the high technology, process driven or industrial sector building design.
· Production of technically sound architectural deliverables (drawings, specification, schedules) using Revit, in accordance with project standards and schedule.
· Coordination of design with other disciplines.
· Produce sketch / conceptual design for projects, including production of presentation material, under the direction of senior staff.
· Ensure all design work conforms to standards and is buildable.
· Contribute to the development of architectural standards and solutions.
· Contribute to the development of effective working relationships are established and maintained with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
· Comply with the Company’s Quality Assurance procedures and assist in the review of standards and procedures to promote a continuing improvement in the service provided to the company’s clients.
· Liaising with Project Manager / Contract Administrator.
· Site visits to provide construction and technical support.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com