|Job Ref: 01922||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Specification Writer (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Specification Writer (Dublin) for our client a leading Irish Architectural Practice.
Our client provides the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling. With a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Healthcare, Education, Commercial Mixed Use, Retail, Hotel and Leisure and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor.
The role will involve the preparation of specification documents for planning, tender and construction purposes. Co-ordinate and issue timely and relevant information to Project Lead.
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Architectural Qualification or a related discipline with 8-10 years’ experience in large scale projects.
· Proficient in Specification Writer software applications
· Comprehensive knowledge of Irish Legislation and environmental standards.
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· Proficient MS Office and technical skills
This is a full time staff position and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott (Construction and Architectural) Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin.
Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org