|Job Ref: 02877||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technician – Senior Level (Dublin) – Healthcare Experience
kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician – Senior Level for our client an award-winning international design practice with a team of creative professionals offer forward-thinking architecture, masterplanning, design management, interior design, wayfinding, visualisation and BIM expertise across a diverse array of building typologies.
They are a market leader in the field of transportation design and have an extensive portfolio of work throughout the education, leisure, hospitality, healthcare, retail and workplace sectors.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Excellent technical knowledge
• REVIT skills.
• Experience of the Public Works Form of Contract (GCCC) particularly PW-CF1.
• HSE healthcare experience on Acute Hospital projects up to €20m value
• In depth knowledge of BC(A)R 2014 and BCMS procedures.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org