|Job Ref: 02518||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist (Dublin) for our client a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists working together to create outstanding ‘places for people’. You will join the Dublin studio to develop recent commissions on hotel, residential, retail, masterplanning, education and office projects.
We are looking for highly motivated people with excellent communication, technical design and detail skills. You will work in a busy studio with many innovative new projects developed in partnership with their award winning interdisciplinary teams.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology and a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
· Must have relevant cross sector experience in technical design development, detailing and job running.
· Excellent CAD, Photoshop and InDesign skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent CAD, Photoshop and InDesign skills – as the first BRE accredited BIM practice in Ireland, candidates should be reasonably proficient in Revit. Revit training will also be provided to successful candidates.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com