|Job Ref: 02650||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist – (Dublin 6)
kppm are recruiting for an Architectural Technologist for our client a design-led, Grade 1 Conservation Practice based in Dublin 6.
Our client has a particular expertise in the refurbishment of protected structures and have a broad project portfolio, including both new build and conservation projects; ranging from domestic work to the commercial, public and leisure sectors.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidate must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with 5+ year’s experience on conservation and refurbishment of houses and protected structures and seeking to further develop their skills working on a number of projects at various stages.
· A high level of detailing skills and proficiency in CAD (preferably Vectorworks on Macs) and presentation techniques.
· Suitable candidates must have strong architectural detailing experience for putting together planning, tender and construction packages. No Revit experience required as our clients use Vectorworks and do a lot of conservation and one-off house we don’t really use BIM either.
· A good working knowledge of the building regulations and statutory requirements.
· Experience in the preparation, compilation and production of drawings and relevant documentation for planning, tender and construction.
· Good organizational skills and a diligent approach to work, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· On-site experience desirable
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org