|Job Ref: 02337||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist (Dublin) – Educational Projects
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client a busy Architectural Practice working in the commercial, housing, educational and retail sectors. The practice are currently seeking a motivated Architectural Technologist to join the expanding team to work on a number of educational and other varied projects throughout Ireland.
The successful candidates will be involved in all work stages including the preparation of tender & construction documentation. The role includes team based working with other architects and the practice directors. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their BIM experience.
Education and Experience
· Successful candidates must be a qualified Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ experience.
· Previous experience in the Educational sector desirable.
· Experience in the preparation and development of construction drawings & models for non-domestic projects.
· Experience and ability to operate proficiently in AutoCAD and Revit is essential.
· Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations essential.
· Immediate start.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com