|Job Ref: 02246||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Europe||Location: Europe|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist (Europe)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. You will be responsible for the production of design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by client professional team. Ensuring smooth handover of design package to our construction team.
· Manage CAD design stage processes keeping management informed at all stages.
· Preparation and co-ordination of all Architectural design documentation.
· Integration of M&E Services.
· Client professional team liaison during design stage
· Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
· Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
· Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
· Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
· Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
· Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
· Maintain accurate records.
· Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
· Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
· Comply with design stage programmes.
· Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
· Attend site meetings as required.
· Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
· Promote company image.
· Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
· Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors
Education & Experience
Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technologist with 6+ years’ experience.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com