Architectural Technologist – Residential Projects – Junior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client a leading Architectural Practice with particular specialisation in Masterplanning and Residential Design and expanding into Commercial Mixed Use sectors.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with 3+ year’s experience working on large scale residential projects (housing and apartment projects).
· Candidates must have excellent AutoCAD skills, Revit preferable but not essential.
· A good working knowledge of the building regulations essential.
· Good organizational skills and diligent approach to work
· Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com