|Job Ref: 02632||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist s – (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford)
Kppm are looking to recruit Architectural Technologist s in (Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Waterford) for our client who manage a maintenance programme of State, Public and Historic properties.
Our client deliver programmes of client-funded works and minor capital works programmes based on priorities within the available capital allocations.
You will work as part of a team carrying out property maintenance, office fit-outs, upgrades and refurbishment works on owned and leased properties.
Main duties responsibilities:
• Support Regional Architects/Managers in the delivery of the Statement of Strategy and corresponding Business Plans.
• Support Regional Architects/Managers in the setting and maintenance of professional duties and technical standards in all areas of Architecture and building technology.
• Support Regional Architects/Managers in the effective management of risk.
• Assist Regional offices in the implementation and maintaining of procedures and certification in the provision of architectural / building and office services. Development of building records surveys and interfacing with digital systems.
• Preparation of Statutory Submissions including Planning Permission, Fire Safety Certificate, Disability Access Certificate etc. for approval.
• Preparation of Building Control documentation for approval.
• Input into preparation of feasibility studies, reports and presentation drawings.
• Undertake measured building and site surveys and translate data into legible digital and graphical format.
• Input into Building Appraisals and development of client brief.
• Produce technical drawings, specification, compliance reports and other written technical documentation for tender, post-tender and handover.
• Coordinate construction processes and site as an agent of the design team leader.
• Contract management of minor capital, maintenance and conservation works.
• Provide technical expertise in the application and integration of construction technologies in the building process.
• Keep up to date with changing developments in information technology, construction technology, architectural practice and statutory requirements as they affect the construction industry.
• Comply with relevant legislative codes, latest trends and public procurement requirements.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have an RIAI accredited qualification in Architectural Technology (Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications) and/or have achieved the title of RIAI Architectural Technologist (ArchTech).
• Must be highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
• Must have capability in managing programs of works developed within the regional offices and work and direct District Inspectors, Clerk of works and work closely with both administrative and technical units and consultants appointed by Regions.
• The suitable candidate must be an effective communicator with an ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Must have an ability to work as a team member
• Flexible approach in dealing with dynamic challenges
• Have an ability to propose and modify existing designs and adapt building stock
• Develop upgrade including environment and fabric proposals for public buildings
• Under the direction of the Regional architect, develop outline proposal and briefs from client bodies
• Assist in PSDP roles /and COP inspection of building works – strong capability in Health and safety additional skills in graphics , survey and building record Digital data systems is also preferred.
This is a 2 year fixed term (renewable) PAYE Staff basis – Salary or on an Ltd Company Contract FOR Services Basis – Hourly Rate.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com