|Job Ref: 02463||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for a medium sized award winning practice specialising in a range of project types ranging from hospitality, residential, office and interiors.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technologists with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience however we are willing to look at all levels of experience.
· Working as part of a team the successful candidates will work closely with the client and design team members, develop architectural design solutions, prepare planning and other statutory applications, coordinate and review design team information, produce tender and construction drawings and specifications.
· Candidates should have a reasonable working knowledge of the Irish building regulations and be familiar with recent legislative changes.
· Candidates will be fully proficient in Auto-cad, Sketch-up and Adobe packages. Revit experience will be a distinct advantage.
· Candidates should be creative and enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com