Architectural Technologist – (Wexford)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist in Wexford for our client an award winning Architectural Practice who work on: Commercial, Hotel, Hospitality, Residential, Educational, Healthcare and Conservation projects.
We seek enthusiastic individuals with a broad skillset and ability to be flexible and reactive.
This is an opportunity to get involved with an established practice working on a variety of exciting projects and for career advancement in an environment that rewards achievement and excellence.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience.
· Experience in AutoCAD and Revit.
· You must have a detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulations and Building Control Legislation and preparation of statutory submissions including Planning Permissions, Fire Safety Certificates, Disability Access Certificates and BCAR process is essential
· Candidates should be creative and enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills.
· This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org