|Job Ref: 02728||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Assigned Certifier Inspector – Architectural Practice (Dublin)
kppm are recruiting for an Assigned Certifier Inspector for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
This is a senior position as Assigned Certifier-Inspector
· The role involves working on managing compliance with Building Regulations and implementation of Ancillary Certifier inspection planning in accordance with the Building Control Regulations and related Code of Practice for Inspecting and Certifying Building Works.
· The role will involve coordination and management of implementation of project Inspection Notification Framework (INF), tracking of Ancillary Certifier inspection as well as Assigned Certifier inspection on a variety of projects.
· This involves working with the internal Building Control team as well as with the wider project ancillary certifier design, specialist and construction teams.
· The role of Assigned Certifier-Inspector will report to the Executive Assigned Certifiers and Director responsible for the service and be assisted by BCAR Information and Process Manager and Administrator functions.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must qualified as an Architect, Architectural Technologist, Engineer or Building Surveyor Minimum 6 years demonstrated post-qualification experience.
· Demonstrated competence and experience in the area of design and building/works inspection.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
· Past experience working on large scale complex projects is desirable
· Good communication and relevant management skills.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org