|Job Ref: 02504||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Assistant Surveyor (Dublin)
Kppm are currently recruiting for an Assistant Surveyor (Dublin) for our client a leading surveying company in Europe at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies today.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure that the field teams deliver the projects efficiently thus, enabling project delivery to clients on time and on budget. Most importantly this must be done in accordance with the standards we commit to deliver.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must a relevant degree qualification (Surveying, Geomatics or similar is an advantage).
· Be confident and comfortable using the latest technology (hardware and software)
· Understanding scopes of work and project requirements
· Ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
· Enjoy learning new software applications
· Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
· Have excellent communication skills
· Set high standards for themselves and their services
· Possess superior organisational and time management skills
· Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years;
· Enhanced annual leave entitlement;
· Access to a contributory pension scheme;
· Death in Service benefit;
· Access to a company vehicle (role dependent);
· Allowance payments when working away;
· Ample free car parking facilities available when working in their office locations.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com