|Job Ref: 02503||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Leinster|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Assistant Surveyor (Leinster)
Kppm are currently recruiting for an Assistant Surveyor (Leinster) for our client a leading surveying company in Europe at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies today.
The post is relating to large national utility survey projects around Ireland. We are looking for assistant/ graduate surveyors and engineers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in this specialist field.
Candidates must be able to prove that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar, and capable of running survey crews on projects unsupervised throughout Ireland.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a College Cert, Fetac Level 5 or better qualified.
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of surveying/ civil engineering.
· Knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
· Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use.
· Available to work throughout Ireland
· Ability to communicate technical information effectively
· Ability to perform detailed field surveying work
· Perform other related work as assigned
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members and on your own initiative
· Hold a full driving license
· Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years;
· Enhanced annual leave entitlement;
· Access to a contributory pension scheme;
· Death in Service benefit;
· Access to a company vehicle (role dependent);
· Allowance payments when working away;
· Ample free car parking facilities available when working in their office locations.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org