AutoCAD Technician (Newbridge Co. Kildare) Pharmaceutical Plant.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for the control and distribution of site drawings to facilitate request from both site-based personnel and external consultants.
These responsibilities include:
- Control and update existing site drawings which are stored on an electronic vault system.
- Provide information drawings to site in the form of PDFs.
- Create CAD (.dwg) drawings to assist engineering group during design and construction phases of a project.
- Deal with request for drawing information from consultants and contractors.
- Follow drawing control procedures and CAD layering system.
- Create project folders for design drawings and transmittals within windows explorer.
- Work directly with the plant and Design/Engineering team to ensure projects are quickly & successfully completed.
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for multiple project drawing deliverables simultaneously.
Suitable candidates will have: MEP/Process/Civil-Structural-Architectural experience preferably on large scale Pharmaceutical Projects.
The most suitable candidate shall also:
- Be confident, proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience CAD operator currently using Autodesk 2020 (2D & 3D) software package.
- Experience working with .dwg external references (Xrefs).
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time in order to complete task.
- Basic understanding of electrical / HVAC and water systems.
- Ability to perform site surveys and calculations to generate as built drawings.
- Ability to import / modify 3D CAD files (.dwg) and vendor step files (.stp).
- Experience working with document control vaulted systems.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Work and PowerPoint) is a prerequisite.
For further information or to apply in contact: Tom Doyle P: 086 8205038 | E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org