|Job Ref: 02912||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit an Autoclave Support Engineer for a large project in Cork.
Our client is a world class engineering contractor who work across Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection.
The role is to trouble shoot, repair and provide general engineering support with respect to the operation, validation and qualification of Autoclaves and auxiliary equipment on site.
This role will include supporting the temperature mapping / validation team to ensure that equipment operates according to agreed site standards, procedures, specifications and safety requirements.
· Commissioning and qualifying Autoclaves
· Load design and Load configuration
· Working closely with the site team to ensure the correct Installation Verification (IV), Functional Verification (FV) and Performance Qualification (PQ) of the equipment is achieved
· Generating and managing events / deviations / engineering change controls
· Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
· Providing progress updates for systems/equipment and maintaining project progress to agreed timelines
· Interface with various in-house customers / departments, project groups and QA as required
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have at minimum a Level 7 degree in an engineering discipline required
· Ideally, at least 5 years of experience supporting the qualification of autoclaves
· Technical knowledge of equipment (autoclaves and associated auxiliary equipment) and operating regimes in a cGMP manufacturing facility
· Knowledge of relevant FDA and EU regulations relating to autoclaves and associated equipment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to influence and drive improvements whilst maintaining sound working relationship with colleagues
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part process team consisting of a diverse group of management, production/science and engineering professionals
· Ability to respond quickly and proactively to changing priorities within a limited timeline
· Experience of validation processes and regulatory requirements
· Excellent documentation practices
· Ability and experience of managing, prioritising and delivering assigned work packages to meet project, site and/or department requirements
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com