BCAR Coordinator – (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit a BCAR Coordinator to join a BCAR Team with our client an award winning Architectural Practice.
Our client provides the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling with a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Commercial, industrial, Healthcare, Educational and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor projects.
You will work on BCAR projects based in Dublin
• Work with the office’s BCAR team to see that building regulations are correctly implemented over a range of projects.
• Undertake site inspections of projects and collate site inspection reports.
• Implement established procedures (Meetings, Reviews, etc.) to coordinate the BCAR process and see that regulation compliance issues are being effectively managed by Design and Contractor Teams.
• Manage the Commencement Notice and Completion Certificate procedures with Owners, Designers and Contractors.
• Liaise with Building Control Authorities in relation to the BCAR and related issues.
• Assist your colleagues and wider industry with BCAR and Building Regulation compliance enquiries.
Education & Experience:
• A background in Architectural Technology is not an essential requirement.
Rather qualifications or experience in a Construction / Architectural / Engineering / Surveying related field / or site experience is preferable.
• Managing your own projects / workload across the practice (country-wide).
• Exposure to a variety of projects at different stages of their lifecycle with a broad range of building types and construction methods.
• Greater cross company collaboration with colleagues across the various sectors.
• Full training will be provided for the right individual if they are not overly experienced.
The role is initially office based to be mentored and brought up to speed by the BCAR team.
There will be flexibility to work in the office and home going forward.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com