|Job Ref: 02892||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Administration, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
BCAR Coordinator/ Site Administrator (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a BCAR Coordinator/ Site Administrator for our client with the main area of concentration being Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.
· To ensure that the company values are constantly communicated, achieved and where possible exceeded from all individuals within the company
· Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project and ensure that accurate information is recorded on all platforms, file registers and in physical formats that are required under company policies and legislation.
· Undertaking timely site inspections with documented reporting on same including following up on outstanding matters.
· Gathering of all required documentation at all stages and phases for the project for commencement and completion notices
· Verification and Compilation of required product certification from contractors
· Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
· Attending client, design and site meetings as relevant
· Compilation and production of inspection plans during the course of a project
· Completion of commencement notices
· Materials Control – Ensure that all materials have relevant technical guidance documents
· Engage with site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers with regards to all relevant paperwork
Data Entry and management of various online systems.
Management of safety & quality documentation on site.
General Site Admin including but not limited to:
Procurement (Delivery dockets, POD, amendment notices)
Health & Safety Documents
· Ensure that the company directors are immediately informed of significant events such as errors, disputes, accidents, delays, thefts, enforcement notices, prohibition notices, or such other events as might affect the progress of the works or expose the company to risk of damage or loss in any of its activities.
· Ensure that all documentation is filed and maintained in the standard company format.
· Take care of company equipment supplied for your use and ensure that it is not misused or abused in any manner.
· Maintain a tidy workplace and office.
Comply with ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
Understand and apply our quality policy statement in all aspects of your work.
Contribute towards achieving objectives
Ensure that the needs and requirements of internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
Help develop and improve internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
· Suitable candidate must have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a Main Contractor.
· Excellent administration skills
· An interest in the construction industry
· Good IT skills
· Strong organisational skills
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com