BID / Pre-qualification/ Tender/ Marketing Co-ordinator – Architectural Practice (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Pre-qualification / Tender/ Marketing Co-ordinator for our client a leading Architectural Practice who are respected in the industry for their amazing design and project delivery in the areas of: Commercial, Hotels, Retail, Office, Healthcare, and Residential developments.
You will be responsible for the Company in winning new building projects by developing, implementing and co-ordinating the company’s marketing, communication and bid management functions.
Prequalification / Tender Functions & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all pre-qualification and tenders with pre-planned approaches to meet strict deadlines for submissions.
- Identifying public tender opportunities on E-tenders or other sources
- Managing the pre-qualification & tender process including researching, tailoring and producing submissions to public and private clients.
- Preparation of pre-qualifications, tenders and presentations, ensuring they are fully compliant with client requirements.
- Ability to draft original narrative content for submission responses
- On-going maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library.
- Post pre-qualification analysis and reporting.
- Liaising with Directors and Staff across the company on a daily basis.
- Liaising with external design team consultants and companies during preparation of submissions.
- Contributing to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice.
- Self- starting and pro-active approach to preparation of submissions
Marketing Functions & Responsibilities
- Update and manage the Company website with news and projects.
- Regular and scheduled content creation for website and social media campaigns.
- Manage branding throughout the company
- Compile content / PR directed to various target audiences in relation to company / industry news.
- Attend events to promote the company.
- Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Qualification and / or 3 years experience in the construction or consultancy sectors.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Social Media experience in managing a company page.
- Has successfully managed and compiled pre-qualifications and tenders.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job