|Job Ref: 02972||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Drogheda|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
BIM Co-ordinator – Intermediate Level (Drogheda)
kppm are looking to recruit a BIM Co-ordinator with services coordination/services experience to work on a Data Centre project in Drogheda.
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Data Centre, Educational Refurbishments and Restoration.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
· Take full responsibility for the BIM process on the project.
· Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
· Ensure all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
· Establish BIM coordination workshops and report & record progress.
· Record BIM models and their status.
· Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
· Identify and document clashes between different models using Navisworks Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
· Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
· Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models (grids,
floor levels and shared coordinates).
· Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages
interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
· Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
· Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
· Carry out model generation from time-to-time as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
· Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date in what is a very rapidly changing environment
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant qualification in BIM or Architectural Technology.
· Candidates must be Intermediate level with a minimum of at least 3 year’s experience but ideally more.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com