|Job Ref: 01723||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
BIM Manager – Dublin
Kppm are looking to recruit a BIM Manager for our client an Architectural practice who are expanding and are seeking to add an experienced BIM Manager to the team. Our client works on a range of commercial, hospitality, residential and interior projects across Dublin.
The BIM Manager will be responsible for developing BIM standards within the office and assist in staff training in the use of Revit as they transition from AutoCAD. In addition to interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, internal and external presentations for new and existing projects through Revit.
· Successful candidates must be a qualified Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ experience and who can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for overall BIM delivery, Developing and managing the BIM process for delivery BIM on both live and tender packages.
· Candidates must have strong technical skills and be competent producing planning, tender and site packages.
· Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
· Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and be a Team player
· Facilitate training of staff across office
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information please contact: Paul Sinnott in strictest confidence at kppm in Dublin on: 086 0438665 or firstname.lastname@example.org please feel free to visit our website: www.kppm.ie
or email email@example.com