|Job Ref: 02497||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Building Control (BCAR) Assistant (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Building Control (BCAR) Assistant for our client an international worldwide consulting engineering company who work on large scale industrial/hi tech pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Datacentre Projects.
You will join the BCAR Team in our clients head office in Dublin for (Design and Certification Reviews) with both site and off-site fabrication facilities compliance inspection duties.
As a Building Control (BCAR) Assistant you will assist the BCAR team with the following tasks.
· Design and Certification Reviews.
· Site and off-site fabrication facilities compliance inspection.
· Preparing commencement and completion notices
· Completion of commencement notices
· Ensure compilation of completion certificates and ancillary certificates
· Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
· Use of the Building Control Management System (BCMS) for projects
· Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must be from a CSA or Mechanical Engineering background who initially started in design and then worked on site and knows the construction side with BCAR experience on Industrial Hi Tech project. Would also consider candidates with a Building Surveyor or Site Clerk/Foreman background with strong BCAR experience on construction projects.
· Candidates must have a thorough understanding of Building Control Legislation, Building Regulations, best practice and industry guidance with an extensive experience on a range of complex projects.
· Qualification in Building Control or Building Regulations is desirable.
This is a Contract for Services or Fixed Term contract role and the hourly rate or salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com