Building Manager – Assistant (Dublin) ***** Prestigious Class A office Building ***** 4 Month Fixed Term Contract *****
kppm are looking to appoint an Assistant Building Manager on a prestigious Class A Office building in Dublin 2 which provides classic headquarter office accommodation within the prime business district of Dublin2.
Your role will be to ensure that on a day to day basis the building is managed and runs to the highest possible property management standards in terms of appearance, occupier experience and energy efficiency; whilst ensuring that the infrastructure (including MEP installations) are being properly managed and maintained.
Suitable candidates will have:
- 3rdlevel qualification preferably MEP / Building Services or similar Facilities – Maintenance Qualification.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written; be computer literate including proficiency in use of Word / Excel / Outlook etc.
- Excellent customer services skills and experience and the proven ability to remain diplomatic, calm and positive when dealing people/customers always putting the customer first to ensure that the occupiers and their representatives are happy in their day to day interaction and dealings regarding this prestigious office building.
- Ambitious with the ability to support the current Building Manager
- A good technical understanding of MEP infrastructure is a must, alongside the ability to interpret
- Well groomed, always taking pride in your appearance while presenting yourself as an ambassador
Duties: The appointed person is to be capable of assisting the Building Manager in performing the following duties:-
- Liaise with tenant representative(s) to deal with any matters arising pertaining to the day to day operation of the estate services and facilities at The Building.
- Liaise with tenant facility manager(s) to deal with any matters arising pertaining to the day to day operation of the estate services and facilities at The Building.
- Liaise with occupiers to respond to any query or complaint they may have in a professional and cordial manner.
- Maintain comprehensive chronological logs of all contacts relating to 1, 2 and 3 above; such logs to schedule, inter alia, the date and nature of the initial contact; follow up action undertaken and confirm date and time when matter was closed.
- Liaise with tenant facility manager(s) to deal with any matters arising pertaining to the day to day interface between the estate services (including MEP services) and individual building services at The Building.
- Liaise with tenant facility manager(s) to ensure that PPM programme for Landlord plant in individual buildings are being actively managed and complied with.
- Liaise with tenant facility manager(s) to ensure that building Safety Files are being updated as PPM programme for Landlord plant in individual buildings is implemented.
- Liaise with relevant subcontractors to ensure that PPM programme for Landlord plant in estate is complied with
- Ensure that the estate Safety File is being updated as PPM programme for Landlord plant is implemented.
- Monitor estate service providers to ensure they are providing services in a proper and timely manner.
- Monitor and manage the Landlords BMS / FMS / lighting control front end; manage Landlord access control and CCTV front end.
- Provide regular reports (as required) to the Landlords appointed Property Agent.
- Provide quarterly (or more frequently if directed) reports to the Landlord.
- Undertake any other reasonable property management task requested which assists the Landlord or his appointed Property Agent in the management of the estate or buildings at The Building.
Working Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Dublin 2.
Duration of role as Assistant Building Manager: For a four month period fixed term contact.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job