|Job Ref: 02184||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
CAD Technician (Kildare)
Kppm are looking to recruit a CAD Technician for our client a leading surveying company that work on projects in Ireland and the UK.
Our client specialise in Measured Building Surveys, Legal Mapping, Area Measurement, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Topographic Surveys, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Subsurface Engineering Services, Geophysical Surveys, Monitoring Solutions, Digital Construction, Hydrographic Surveys and UAV/Drone Surveys.
Responsibilities will include
· Undertake process workflow development for the Department
· Draughting of survey drawings
· Mentoring junior/ graduate CAD technicans
· Implement templates and standards
· Meet with clients and attend relevant project meetings to discuss survey deliverables
· Developing commercial objectives and strategy, in collaboration with the sales team
Education and Requirements
· Suitable candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in AutoCad Civil 3D.
· Knowledge/ experience of BIM/ REVIT
· Have at least 5 years’ experience in 3D modelling of pipework
· Have excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communications skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org