|Job Ref: 2703||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Architecture, Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
CAD Technician (Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a CAD Technician for our client a leading Engineering Design and Project Management Engineering company who specialise in Hi Tech Pharmaceutical Process Plant Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
· Under direction of Project Engineers, as well as utilising independent judgment, perform day to day project duties producing 2D and 3D deliverables for Pharmaceutical and Life Science engineering projects
· Generation of P&ID’s, schematics, 2D and 3D layouts and models.
· Working in a dynamic environment you will be able to challenge your abilities and CAD skills.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have experience and be proficient in 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
· Relevant experience, ideally in pharmaceutical projects.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proactive, self-motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a multi- disciplined team.
· Enjoy new challenges and learning new skills.
· Ambition to grow and develop skills within a thriving organisation where client service and individual excellence is paramount.
· Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent opportunity with our client for career progression in this key role.
Remuneration package is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, Phone: 086 8205038
or email email@example.com