|Job Ref: 03467||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Kppm are looking to recruit a Civil CAD Technician for our client a leading consulting Engineers working on a broad range of projects across the following sectors: civil infrastructure and environmental, healthcare, education, conservation, retail, residential projects.
You will work under the supervision of more Senior Technician and Engineers preparing civil engineering design drawings for a wide range of national and international projects. Your work will include the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. Your work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum 4 years post-graduate experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings.
· An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
· Essential that candidates would have experience of working with the Civils 3D package.
· Significant experience in the production of drawings for surface water, foul water, water supply, SuDS, roads and pavement designs.
· A thorough understanding of construction materials and construction methodology.
· Site experience gained in the inspection of on-site works.
· A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven commitment to CPD
· Own car required.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org